Bitcoin or Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, a secure gold coin that can instantly travel to any place on earth. We do not need an intermediary to complete the transaction. Cryptocurrency transactions are performed faster than banking transactions and with minimal fees. Bitcoin cannot be faked, duplicated or banned. Bitcoin cannot disappear! The amount of this cryptocurrency is limited and only 21 million coins can be issued in total. Today, no one in the world can bring down the profitable bitcoin rate.
How to quickly and profitably exchange Bitcoin for rubles or withdraw to a Sberbank card
Our reliable TREDDR.ORG exchanger allows you to carry out cryptocurrency exchange operations on the best conditions. Even before the completion of the transaction, our client learns its result, or rather the amount in rubles that he will receive on his VISA or MasterCard bank card. In order to exchange BTC for rubles you do not need to be a specialist in the world of cryptocurrency or a trader on a cryptocurrency exchange. The interface of the TRADER exchange office is made as accessible and simple as possible. The procedure for exchanging cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) for rubles (RUB) and withdrawing your funds to a Sberbank card or to any VISA / MasterCard card is carried out manually using the operator and takes a minimum of time. You do not need to register to make an exchange. Clients of our exchanger receive the following benefits:
– Fast bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange
– Always the best Bitcoin exchange rate
– Modern personal data protection system
– Simple and clear principle of the exchange office
– Operative consultations of the operator on our site
With us you can always exchange Bitcoins BTC for rubles RUB to a Sberbank, Tinkoff, Alfa Bank, VTB card or any Visa / MasterCard RUB at the best rate
Attention! Bitcoin exchange for rubles is made only for VISA and MasterCard cards of Russian banks!
In order to make a exchange of Bitcoin for rubles you need to follow a few simple steps – detailed instructions below:
- sеlect the desired exchange option. In the left column, you sеlect the cryptocurrency you need – this is Bitcoin BTC or Tether ERC-20 USDT USD. In the right column, you sеlect the Rubles and the bank card to which you want to withdraw your money. Here you can withdraw rubles to cards: Sberbank, Alfa-Bank, Tinkoff, VTB, Visa or Mastercard RUB of any Russian bank.
- Fill in all the fields of the submitted form – the amount of Bitcoin BTC that you want to exchange for rubles. And also be sure to enter the number of the VISA or MasterCard bank card where you want to withdraw the exchange funds. Click the “Exchange” button. You will be automatically shown the amount in rubles that you will receive on the card for the exchange operation.
- Read the terms of the agreement for the provision of cryptocurrency exchange services, if you accept them, tick the appropriate box and click the “Create request” button.
- Pay for the application. To do this, you must transfer the required amount of Bitcoin, following the instructions on our website.
- After completing the specified actions, the system will take you to the “Application status” page, where the status of your transfer will be indicated.
- At your request – you can leave a review, comment, your opinion on the “REVIEWS” contribution on cooperation with our reliable and proven bitcoin exchanger
Warning : this operation will require operator participation (see operator status).
Treddr.org will help sell Bitcoin or exchange Bitcoin for rubles and withdraw it to VISA / MasterCard
To carry out an exchange operation, it is enough to have a basic knowledge of working on the Internet and follow the instructions above. The interface of our site is made as simple and accessible as possible. Once again, we remind you that the procedure for exchanging the most popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin (Bitcoin) for rubles (RUB) and withdrawing to a Visa or MasterCard bank card is carried out manually with the help of an operator, so the risks and errors are minimal.
You can read the real reviews about our TREDDR exchanger below or on the site monitoring of the Bestchange exchangers